cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

entries are missing in travel expense report after pulling receipts from Buffer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Currently i am facing one strange issue where user has pulled almost more than 20 records from PRCCD. But when he goes to PR05, not able to see a single entry.

Surprisingly PRCCD shows the trip number still attached to those trips.

I can move the entries back to buffer, but is there any permanent solution for this ?

We are using portal for travel expenses . is this error somehow connected to portal ?

please guide.

Regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

There are a number of known issues that are corrected with notes so its most important that you are up to date with SP for your version to avoid any occurences of known issues. Some of the problems relate to receipts not being correctly written back to the buffer after deletion or written incorrectly to inbel when itemized but in most cases, it is really difficult to accurately replicate so best advice I can give you is to ensure you have most up to date SP versions to keep all corrections in sync.

As you probably already know, otherwise the only other solution would be a small z program to write the receipts between inbel and ccbel but any such report is not delivered in standard.

cheers

Sally