cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter Company Sales wrong VAT percentage copied from the sales order?

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Problem concerns InterCompany sales: Sales from a sales org of company A and delivery of sales org. of company B.

I am creating a Inter Company Billing document (type IV) with VF01 based on a delivery (which have been issued). I have already created the billing document F2 to the external customer. In the billing document a IC customer is selected with tax customer class. 0 = "Tax exempt" and a material with tax class code 1 full tax. The IC is between two entities in the same country. For this country the combination of 0 and 1 is defined as MWST 0% (Tax code A8). If I check the billing document the correct tax classifications can be seen in the billing document (VF01). If I go to the condition screen however I see that MWST is 21% (by the way a VAT ID exist for this customer and all partners have the same customer number (sold to = bill to = payer)). The error is that it determines 21% instead of 0%.

If I analyse the determination of MWST it show me that it is domestic (correct) and the right tax classsifications and 0% (which is correct), if I do an update then the MWST is changed to 0% as well. So I thought maybe the pricing type isn 't correct (no redetermination of taxes)

The billing document is created based on a delivery (type LF) and the item category is TAN. In the copy control of this combination (IV LF TAN) pricing type G is used which is correct it should redetermine the tax.

The only thing which I can think of is that the MWST is copied form the original sales order (in this case 21% which is correct) and no update when creating a IV billing document.

Please help!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member271718
Participant

Ok, problem solved.

It was a requirement of MWST who selected the wrong customer the first time KOMK-KUNWE which was the external customer, tax classification 1. After update the right customer was, the inter company customer, selected, tax classification 0.d. As mentioned all settings were correct.

Regards Kees

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As rightly stated update the copy control from Delivery to IV Billing document with Pricing type in VTFL transaction code as G

While creating the billing document IV, the new MWST conditon will be updated provided if you had maintained 0 % in the condition record

Hope it is clear

regards,

santosh    

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let us know the below details.

What is the tax you have in Sales order? Is it 21% or 0%? If it is 21% how did you get this?

Whats the Price type in your copy controls.

Sorry. i read your questions many times but, didn't understand the actual issue.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The only thing which I can think of is that the MWST is copied form the original sales order (in this case 21% which is correct) and no update when creating a IV billing document.

In sales order how this get 21%? If MWST should be 0%, then how in sales order it gets 21%?

Despite that if you want the system to recalculate the taxes in billing document, then in t.code VTFL, go to item level and maintain value G in the  field Pricing type. Then test again by creating new documents.

Regards,

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

As you can read in my first message the copy control is correct. The only reason why I thought that the VAT % might be copied from the sales order is because it is also 21%. After further examination this VAT isn't copied fromt the sales order, which is correct in the case of Inter Company Billing.

The settings of VAT with VK11 are also correct which can be read in my first message as well, if I update the price then 0% is selected.

I think I will have a look at RV60AFZZ (user exit) if somehow the customer tax classification is changed, but then I would expect to see it when I analyze pricing. Any other suggestion is welcome.

Remark: This is Inter company billing.