cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock in Quality Insepction Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently, people in the plant are using MB52 to get a list of all materials in quality inspection and then feeding that list to MB51 to see when the material was placed in QI.  Is there another transaction that will show what material is currently in quality inspection and when it was placed there?  I have seen other posts that say there isn't one but, since we are going to SAP 6.0 shortly, I was wondering if there was anything new that could help.

We have many different materials at this plant so streamlining this process would save a lot of time.

Thank you,

mary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.. Whats wrong with the QA33 worklist?  It can display the inspection lot creation date, lot start date and expected end date.  Of course it depends on your actual design but for most folks, the dates can be utilized.

If you are primarily batch managed you can look at MCHB table and do a selection on QI stock between .001 and 999999999.  Then you can look at the Created date and last change date.  This might satisfy your needs too.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your suggestions.  QA33 just might be what the folks here can use with some filtering of the final display. 

As for the MCHB table - I looked at that yesterday and a query over that would work too but new development has to get approvals, etc.

-mary

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could probably use SQVI to create a canned query for your folks for the MCHB query.  Than assign the query to a group and give access to the group to the necessary users.  They'd only have the ability to run the query and not change it except for those fields you allow them to. 

Basically all config and master data set up except for changes to your security profiles.  But most places have a fairly streamlined process for updating security profiles.

FF

Answers (0)