cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required BO Trust Token is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We have installed BO 4.0 SP5 on a SandBox and we are trying to migrated all our SDK customizations from BO 3.1 SP5.

Here is the configuration of the BO 4.0 platform:

1. Businessobjects version 4.0 sp5 FP5.1

2. Web application server: Tomcat

3. Installation:standalone

4. CMS Database: Oracle

5. Server Operating System:windows

When we execute all our SDK code outside of BO, everything works fine. However, when the SDK codes are moved to BO and we excute them, we get the same error message below for all the SDK codes:

HTTP Status 403 - Trust Token failure. URI [/BOE/portal/1301091413/InfoView/ForgotPW.jsp] Value [] Message [Required SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform Trust Token is missing]

We are using Enterprise authentication and the issue happens for all the browsers.

I've tried to narrow down the root cause by using Fiddler and I can see in Fiddler:

Request: GET /BOE/portal/1301091413/InfoView/ForgotPW.jsp HTTP/1.1

Response: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

but for other jsp pages that come with the software, everything seems to be working fine.

Request: GET /BOE/portal/1301091413/InfoView/logon.jsp HTTP/1.1

Response:HTTP/1.1 200 OK

It looks like there is a permission issue on my custom jsp file ForgotPW.jsp

I search the path /BOE/portal/1301091413/InfoView on the BOE server where tomcat is also installed, but I was not able to find that folder. I am wondering why the behavior is different between logon.jsp and ForgotPW.jsp.

Is there something else that i need to configure for my custom jsp to work? If it is a permission issue, what is the account that is used to access this folder?

This issue is preventing us from moving forward with BO 4.0 upgrade

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Francis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys, I am still digging and to be more specific, here is the behavior that i am encountering. If I create a custom folder C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Tomcat6\webapps\A, I am place my custom code inside,the page will show up on the browser. However I get the issue when I put the custom code in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Tomcat6\webapps\BOE\WEB-INF\eclipse\plugins\webpath.InfoView\web The jsp codes (e.g: logon.jsp) that are delivered with the software work fine. If I copy the content of my custom jsp in the logon.jsp page, that will work fine in the browser. I guess I have to understand what are the configuration files for the logon.jsp so that I can replicate the same for the custom code. I could have placed my cusom code in the custom folder C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Tomcat6\webapps\A, but some AnalyticalReporting libraires in the BOE folder are needed. I home these specific details will give you a better understanding of the issue i am facing. Thanks for your help! Francis