cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

Need your help in QM also.Thanks in advance.

when i am doing QA32 for incoming materials then at the time of QA32 when i am not giving UD code inspite of that system allows me to post qty into unresctricted stock and allows me to save UD.

And same issue is that when i put UD code in QA32 and not post quality quantity stock to unrestircted or some other stock, system allows me to save that.

But i dont want this.i want that system should not allow me to do the above both things.

Pl provide me solution or tell me where can i do setting for that.

Regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can try to restrict this with Badi INSPECTIONLOT_UPDATE

Check methods inside this can help you.

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please follow the attached linked document to fulfill ur requirement by using user profile.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/601c82e3-b743-2c10-dbb6-ed4c00167...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Hanumath Prasad,

Thanks for your valueable documents. My issue has been resolved by your solution.

Thanks once again

Regards,

Sachin Mohil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to QCC3 -> Inspection Lot Creation -> Maintain Inspection Types-> 01 Goods Receipt Insp. for Purchase Order -> click on details -> Enter standard Status profile as QM_L_003 (No Stock Posting Before UD).

Create new PO & do GRN

Do Result Recording

Enter UD code & the do stock posting.

If you don,t enter UD code & posting the stock system will show you Error message & you wont post the stock before entering UD code.