SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Term with fixed date as 31

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement is to create payment term which will take due date as current month's 31st date. If 31st is not available then take 1st of next month.

So I have created a payment term with fixed date as 31 in OBB8.

Issue is when month does not have 31st, then it takes last day of month like 30th. (or 28th for feb whatever applicable). I want that it should take next day of last day means 1st of next month.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Murtuza

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murtaza,

I don't think you will be able to cater your requirement through standard customising.

You have to enhance event 1330 for the same.

Event 1330 gives you the option of determining the document due date from the payment conditions when posting a document. So you can code in your conditions for the particular payment terms in event 1330 and it will do the rest.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murtaza,

I don't think you will be able to cater your requirement through standard customising.

You have to enhance event 1330 for the same.

Event 1330 gives you the option of determining the document due date from the payment conditions when posting a document. So you can code in your conditions for the particular payment terms in event 1330 and it will do the rest.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan