cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error during shipment cost creaion

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an existing Access sequence at Material Freight group/route/shipment type where the ZCF0 value is maintained. Business now wants to update the pricing condition ZCF0 against another factor i.e. RSO or Dealer, which can be determined by the customer-code. Hence I have created a new access sequence MatFrtgroup/Route/RSO-Dealer wherein RSO-Dealer is a dummy field in which the value 'D' or 'R' will reside based on the customer whether it is RSO or Dealer in the routine 912.

When I am executing the t-code vi01 with the shipment number if the value is maintained at both the levels it is fetching the value of Material Freight group/route/shipment type which comes after MatFrtgroup/Route/RSO-Dealer which is not as per the requirement. In case I delete the record maintained at Material Freight group/route/shipment type then it gives an error - Pricing condition ZCF0 not maintained, even though it is maintained for the desired condition. Pls let me know how to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since this is a zee routine, only your ABAPer can be able to assist you on which coding part went wrong.  Please take the help of your technical team.

G. Lakshmipathi