cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Invalid password" error while using CLIX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I try to use CLIX. When the commands don't need credentials parameter (for example, mdsMonitor, repIsAvailable), everything is OK, but when they do (for example, mdsReportFiles, repUnlock), returns an "Invalid password" error. I enter login:password for one of repositories. The credentials are surely correct (in MDM Console they work). The version of SAP MDM is 7.1.

What's wrong?? Help me pleeease.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found, there was a problem with the first parameter, MDMHostSpec! It's a little strange, why everything was working in comands without credentials... But now that doesn't matter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kozhina,

I have a weird feeling that username and password could be different from what you apply for MDM tools.

For example: We have different username and password while connecting to MDM and another set of username and password while trying to archive repository & performing some import/export actions.

May be you can check if there are any different credentials altogether to perform above actions , as described in your query. Also please check with basis team on this.

Feel free to post if any concerns/queries.

Regards,

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Mir Ali, but for pity no credentials work... Tried to put login/password for Admin repository user, for other repository users, for connection to DBMS server, even for OS user - no one matched!=(