Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new condition type into existing Schedule agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Greeting from Rushi......

Is it possible.....

Adding new condition type into existing Schedule Agreement and the new condition type is to maintain current date only not old pricing date.

Please if  any direct me how to come out of this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First of all , tell me one thing ,

1. What is the Purpose of adding  Condition Type in existing Scheduling Agreement ?

2. Have you completed Invoice for that Scheduling agreement ?

Note :May I know, What is the Scenario ?

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ya its existing SA i.e,  the OTC is completed long back and nw they want to include new condition type to this and doing OBD. For same old SA the new condition has to pick and do the further process. But nw i am added manually the new condition type into SA and doing OBD its showing error is Condition Price Validity is Expired.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please let me know ,where did you get Problem exactly ?

You want just add Condition Type in that and create OBD and do Billing ( I dont think so as it good and I didnt try any time also ) .

Why dont you want create SA ,OBD and Billing based on Billing again ( Here one thing also important is  ,System not allowing to do Billing why because you need to open previous Posting Periods ) .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren

my requirement is for old and valied period Schedule agreement  they want to add new condition type for increasing some amount and not to disturb any document which is already saved one but they want to continue the process (OBD) with new condition type.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rushi,

You have to explain your requirment clearly.

Firstly, you can't update the documents which has aloready posted to accounts. Alternatively, you can create a Debit memo to charge the difference amount from customer on already posted billing documents.

Now, for the new documents create new condition type and assign in your pricing procedure. And i aassume you know how to have an access sequence depends on your business requirment.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Simply ,My answer is Debit Memo to Customer based on Billing Document .

If you have any thoughts  / doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rushi,

Want I understand is, you would like to add one condition type in Schedule Agreement. Is it manual condition type or coming from records?

If its manual, why don't you add at billing document?

If its automatic: Then in the condition record give validity From as per your requirment.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai Krishna

Now client wants the new condition type should add in existing SA pricing procedure through condition record only and also it effects only SA not other orders which is having same customer. Like company doing sales for xyz customer by two process one is through SA and another is through normal order they want new condition type should effect only for SA not others orders. I hope you got the process. Pls is any suggestion from you side.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rushi,

When you add new condition type in SA, then it shouldn't have impact on other ordery types. If the PP is shared by other order types. Then have the access sequence such a way that it will not have impact on other order types ( like order type as one comibination in your access or SP as combination). Depends on your business scenario you can try out.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sai krishna

your saying that access of what whether it for PR00 or our new condition type, if for new condition type which fields have to select in record. Pls tell me.