cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add standard fields in Opportunity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am new to sap crm mobile app enhancements and please suggest me steps to follow to add a standard fields like chance_of_success in Opportunity create in sap crm mobile app 2.1.

Thanks in advance.

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please look at the how to guide.

Extending SAP CRM Sales 2.1 Mobile App using Custom Enhancement Fields - How-to Guide

Steps are also same for standard fields. Difference is just where you get the deta from.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response Masayuki.

CHANCE_OF_SUCCESS field is available in MAS_OPPORTUNITY->Node Structure->IT_OPPT_HEADER along with other standard fields that appear in CRM Mobile App V2.1

By adding the CHANCE_OF_SUCCESS field in FieldConfiguration.xml do not display on device.

Does this field need the following steps as you suggested?  This seems to be similar to enhancement for any Z fields that require for enhancement of standard fields like CHANCE_OF_SUCCESS which do not appear in FieldConfiguration.xml

Steps that I would follow is the following: 

a) Add the followiong line in FieldConfiguration.xml for CHANCE_OF_SUCCESS in Opportunity Create sections.

<field fieldName="CHANCE_OF_SUCCESS" customerLabelKey="" required="false"  hidden="false"/>

Do I need to write this line in body section or any other sections is also allowed?

b) Enhance BADI Implementation for OPPORTUNITY~GETDETAIL

to get values and also other sections for create/change etc.

Thank you again and suggest me if anything incorrect or missing.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

a) Moved PROBABILITY field related to chance of success into CE tables and able to use BADIs to update date entered in this field.

<field fieldName="PROBABILITY" customerLabelKey="Chance of Success" hidden="false" required="false" dataType="1200" maxLength="3" ceCreate="true"/>

In this scenario, I am unable to default values in this fied in Edit mode.

b) Alternatively, when I place the following XML line:

<field fieldName="PROBABILITY" customerLabelKey="" hidden="false" />

This displays fields and data in Edit mode but cannot edit this field in Opportunity.

Noting displays either fields and data in Add mode.

I am not sure what is the right direction to proceed. 

Please suggest to resolve issue in these scenarios.

Venkat

Answers (0)