Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with OLI7,OLI8,OLI9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear experts,

Im facing a little problem with the transaction OLI8 and OLI9

Problem

there was one missing material in MCTA since they forgot to set update statistic group. So i search in the web and found i needed to run the OLI7. After lot of work i ran OLI 7 with the following parameters:

Then i ran OLIX

THe result, it worked. Now in MCTA it shows the information of the material but only as incoming orders, the other columns are empty

I think i understand at other post that i need to run OLI8 and OLI9 for the other columns to show information. So i ran OLI 8 and OLI9 with the same parameters as OLI7, but the result wasnt right. After the same process, still the columns are blank.

Am i doing anything wrong? Do i need to use other infostructure besides S001?, does the version get overwrite when i run OLI8 with the same version?

Hope i get myself explain. If not, please ask and ill try to answer

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check any of the below OSS notes are of any help;

Note 1597098 - Missing data in info structures or standard analyses

Note 1600533 - Error analysis for incorrect data in information structures

Note 1597097 - Incorrect data in info structures or standard analyses

1573200  - How to restructure the statistic data of the sales information system (SIS)

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

According Note 491519 - Standard analyses - Transaction codes and reports, MCTA is the only SIS tcode for table S001. Check also SAP Note 174134 - SIS: Collective note - reorganization, although maybe is a related note in one of the mentioned notes by Shiva.

I hope this hleps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Once i run it only for S001, all seems to work just fine.

Thanks to shiva as well, after reading the notes i found a lot of information. Now i know the problem was i run the OLI way too much so data got duplicated. I just delete information 000 for those materials, run it again and all was correct once i repeat the process for only the needed materials in OLIX