Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manager Search in Access Request

freemann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

When I raise an Access Request and I go to look up the manager it is only pulling through the GRC system's list in SU01. I have tried setting the below parameters but it doesn't seem to make any difference to where it looks:

5021 22 Check manager value against the userid in current system

5022 22 Consider the password change in access request

5023 22 Consider details from multiple data sources for missing user details in access request

5024 22 Enable in-line editing for User group and Parameter in Access request.

I have setup the various User Sources it just seems to struggle with the manager.

We haven't a central LDAP or a HR system and would look to pull up the User's Manager from a search on the system they exist on.

Any help would be very much appreciated. We are on GRC10 SP11

Regards

Nathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jatin_grover
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

As Colleen mentioned, for manager list the USR01 table is read from the GRC system as it's required for worflow to work correctly so that the request goes to the existing user for approval in his inbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good question. How to enforce a manager check without an organizational structure setup?

How do you update table USR01 with manager's information...

jatin_grover
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Can be done by having a new custom DB table in GRC which stores the user and Manager mapping or by fetching the data from some other system remotely like HR system and then cross checking it. It will require custom coding

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi T.

USR01 is part of the SU01 User Master Information. It is populated on creating a SAP GRC user account.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nathan

I'm on a higher SP and the match code search for Manager field only checks GRC USR01/USR02 table

I noticed if you manually key in the user id and  select the link for manager information then it checks the data source configuration

I suspect the match code search is based on the code and not configuration. Within MSMP, GRAC_MANAGER is used and required the user to be a SAP GRC account. Possibly, this is a "feature"