cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI - Control fields for individual lines of PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a question regarding BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI. The import parameter for the item is a structure and not a table. Since it is sending one line at a time, I was hoping it would give me the chance to control input characteristics for fields on each individual line but this doesn't seem to be the case. It seems that the last value passed to CV_INPUT_READY applies, for that field, for all line items of the PO.

The reason I am trying to do this is due to the value of a custom field. It can be different for each line on the PO and based on this they want fields to be either editable or not. They want to be able to modify the contents of line 1 even if line 2 cannot be modified.

Is there any way to control the fields of individual items of the PO?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Bill Davis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes..you are right..The BADI BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI for all the line items and it has its limitations(read the documentation).

I suggest you can implement the BADI "BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI" or "BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI" to put a check on the fields based on the custom field value if you want to do it for individual line items in PO.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Answers (0)