cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL01N "With Order Reference" not available?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am attempting to create a partial delivery for a sales order by using VL01N, but I need the delivery to reference the order.  However, both on the selection screen and the overview, the option to create with order reference is grayed out.  We do not use WM, so there would be no transfer.  Any suggestions on what to look at?  Or is there another t-code I could use to create a delivery for only some of the lines on a sales order?

Thanks

-Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mike,

As Shiva highlighted correctly, its because you might not have the order reference -X. Check below screenshots:

OVLK - Delievry type which has no preceding document.

Now, in VL01N the with reference has been grayed out.

There could be a business reason for not having this field checked in your delievry type. So, please cross and get confirmation from business before you do any changes in your system.

Alternatively, you can make use of VL10C or VL10A ( in the sales order tab provide the order number). System will allow you to create the delivery.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont mind , Can you tell me in VL01N ,do you have" Create with Order Reference" as Non Display Mode when in  OVLK,Field " Order Required "had " X-Sales Order Required " .

Please test and tell me here .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have explained with screenshots. I don't think so anything is missing there. If you think so, please test and let us know.

And you are correct as well.

Regards, Sai krishna.

Message was edited by: Sai Krishna Sabniveesu

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mike,

Further to my above explanation. Actually we are doing Delivery with reference to SO in VL01n hence, we could see the With reference is grayed.

Dear Naren: Thanks for highlighting this.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

VL01N is creation of Delivery based on Sales Order right .So , in this case , you were already in VL01N  to create OBD based on Sales Order right , thats why that Option is Grayed out .You can see this Field as Non Display Mode in VL02N .

Thanks,

Naren

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code OVLK, for the delivery document type, value X is assigned or not in the order required field. Alternatively, you can use T.CODE VL10C.

Regards,