Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

block inspection lot for processing

former_member416927
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

User has one requirement:

Suppose inspection lot is created on 01.04.2013 and it is not cleared within 7 days i.e. till 07.04.2013, system should not allow doing inspection for any other inspection lot on 08.04.2013. System should block result recording and usage decision for any lot on 08.04.2013. First need to clear lot which is created before 7 days if inspection is pending for it. How can I do this?

Thanks.

Regards,

Mayuresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is an unusual request.  You basically want to block all results recording and UD's if a a single inspection lot is past the Inspection end date?   Do I have that right?

Off-hand, that is not something that is typically done unless you are using a very special type of production and then it is only enforced per material.  Not across the board.

The only way you could do such a thing across the board would be to use a user exit that is accessed when trying to do results recording or making a UD. Maybe the following two?

QEEM0003

User exit: add. functions after valuating insp. characs

QEVA0006

Entry to usage decision transactions

It would be difficult as you can't block any lots that are overdue as otherwise you wouldn't be able to resolve the issue without using QA02 to change the end date of the inspection lot. 

You would also need security around QA02 as since lab folks normally have access to that, any one could go in and change the end date of the inspection lot.  This would not be what you want but in reality, if they need to get product out the door, the end date will be changed.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try user exit :QEVA0010 UD: Usage decision check

it may help you.