cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem by Maintaining a Business System for the Integration Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I have the following problem. I tried to change some Business systems configuration in SLD but accidentally deleted defined Business System for our Integration Server. After that I tried to create that business system again but I have the following error:

Integration Server already defined. There is already an integration server defined for the selected technical system. Please select role Application System.

Since than I’m receiving the following error message when I try to refresh my adapter engine cache:

com.sap.aii.ib.server.abapcache.CacheRefreshException: Unable to find an associated SLD element

Do you know how can I define the Business System again currently I can't see it in SLD Business systems?

I’ve also checked the IS URL (TR: SXMB_MONI) and it seems that it’s ok.

Regards

Naycho

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naycho -

You have to delete and re-create the technical system associated with the Integration Server. See this thread:

Regards,

Jin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jin,

thanks for your help here I removed the technical system and created a new Technical and Business systems successfully.

Regards

Naycho

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naycho,

i think you have to clean up some sld rubbish

Go to SLD / Administration / Content Maintenance. Choose left side "all classes" or "landscape description" and right side "business system". Delete all entries you find for your business system, after that try to recreate it.

Regards,

Udo