cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are all the Possibilities to replace the material in the sale order ???

former_member213901
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The material got replaced in my sales order .The used material is  configurated  material .

Note:- Even though the VD51 not maintained .

Please advice me . ,

Best Regards,

Rampe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rampe,

Sorry, i didn't understand your question. Please explain bit more. You are talking about configurable material and referring to VD51 (CMIR)

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member213901
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Krishna,

Thanks for your reply .

we are using inter company sale process.

Purchase order created with the material 2T313L4I17001 .through IDOC sales order got  created.but in the sale order ,it is showing different material not same like PO ordered  material .

BRs,

Rampe

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

check any material determination configured in SD

and  condition type VB13 for material 2T313L4I17001

By using material determination we can swap the material in sales order.

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member213901
Participant
0 Kudos

sorry ,

we are not maintained material determination VB13 ,.

Regards,

Rampe

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rampe,

Actually, system is allowing us CMIR freely in SO. Are you facing this problem only with this SO or all the SO's you have this problem?

Now, I just did bit of R&D in PO. We have something called HERS material type. Actually, MM side they can maintain the manufacturing part profile. In PO we will give one number, but, it will have another number at MPN. Can you check if you have same in your PO.

I am just throughing some light here.. Not sure how it impacts our SO in Intercompany.

Please find the PO screenshot.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member213901
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sai,

Actually, system is allowing us CMIR freely in SO. Are you facing this problem only with this SO or all the SO's you have this problem?

A).Am facing problem for only one sales order

Now, I just did bit of R&D in PO. We have something called HERS material type. Actually, MM side they can maintain the manufacturing part profile. In PO we will give one number, but, it will have another number at MPN. Can you check if you have same in your PO.

A).MPN material & Vendor material number same they have maintained from MM side .

Thanks & Regards,

Rampe

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rampe,

Then i assume someone would have entered manually. Anyway let see what experts says on this.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member213901
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai Krishna. FYI.!!!,

Since i can't find any material changes in the sales order..

Regards,

Rampe

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member213901
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem got resolved .

User maintained the values in T code CUTABLEINFO due to this material got replaced with some other material .

Rgds,

Rampe