cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDM didn't work SecureStore error

0 Kudos

Hello

We have a problem with the SDM

I can launch the SDM but I cannot deploy anything I first received the following error

========================

Deployment exception : Cannot access SecureStore.

Additional error message is:

com.sap.sdm.util.classloaders.SDMClassLoaderException: Cannot register class loader for SecureStore.

Additional error message is:

com.sap.sdm.util.classloaders.SDMClassLoaderException: Configuration error of SecureStore: Library directory "F:\usr\sap\PZS\SYS\global/security/lib/tools" does not exist.

But on disk F:\usr\sap\PZS\SYS\global/security/lib/tools exist.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this error resolved?

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ling,

Also refer to note 1552513.

Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ling,

The documentation for SDM is usually located in the SDM home directory path /doc

i.e. /usr/sap/{SID}/DVEBMGS{0}/SDM/program/doc

I would suggest you try and change your password

./sdm.sh jstartup "mode=standalone" "sdmhome=insert smd home path here"

./sdm.sh changepassword "sdmhome=insert smd home path here" "newpassword=new password no special characters"

./sdm.sh jstartup "mode=integrated" "sdmhome=insert smd home path here"

Also this is for linux/unix which I assume you are running please advise if you still have the errors perhaps also attached the latest log located in /usr/sap/{SID}/DVEBMGS{0}/SDM/program/log

Looking forward to assist you.

Kind Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ling,

Ususlly it's to register the Secure Store in your SDM, so that it can access the iaik jars in the SYS path and then create the class loader.

Details on how to set the location can be found in the SDMCommandLineDoc_en_final.pdf. The document should be in the following location: \usr\sap\<SID>\<INSTANCE_ID>\SDM\program\doc\
See the section: Registering the Secure Store.

Regards

Shrikant