SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL account linkage with activity group for AVC- Funds management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have activated (BCS) funds management in my system. My client wants that system will give error message for some expense GL accounts and for other expense GL accounts it will only give information message.

For that i have created new activity group for AVC but i have no idea how we can link GL accounts with activity group for AVC.

Request immediate help.

Thanks in advance.

Manisha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The correct way to deal with this is not with activity groups, but with tolerance profiles. Create tolerance profiles with error and warning messages accordingly and then create a tolerance derivation strategy, which on the basis of commitment item, will derive the relevant profile.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The correct way to deal with this is not with activity groups, but with tolerance profiles. Create tolerance profiles with error and warning messages accordingly and then create a tolerance derivation strategy, which on the basis of commitment item, will derive the relevant profile.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Eli for your help.

Regards,

Manisha