Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update prices in billing plan?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Question:

How do I update the billing value in a billing plan when a condition for an item has changed?

Some further explanation: when I have a rental contract with a billing plan and the condition record PPSV for the Item has a price of 10,- , the billing plan shows a billing value in the overview of 10,-. When I change the value of the condition to, say, 20,- , I want to establish that the billing plan shows a billing value of 20,- also. (This of course only for periods that have not been billed ) Of course this can be done by pushing the update button on the conditions tab and carry out ‘new pricing’, but in the case I have many contracts I want to update all the billing plans of all the contracts at once (showing the new price). Creating an invoice is no problem, the new price is taking in to account here.

Thx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Skander,

You can change the Condition record value for each condition type either by customer / material etc by using VK32.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

The problem is not changing the condition record value (that’s easy ), but showing that new value automatically as the new billing value in the billing plan. You can a establish this for example by hand by pushing the update button (and then ‘carry out new pricing’) on the condition tab in a existing sales document. But I am searching for a way to do this automatically for all the billing plans in every existing sales document that uses the condition type.

Thus how can I automatically update the billing values in existing billing plans, for a certain condition, in case that the condition value is adjusted.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all

Nobody how knows a possible solution? There must be a transaction, functionmodule or routine with which you can accomplish this….??

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Skander,

run transaction VA05, select all relevant sales orders

go to menu Edit -> Mass change -> New pricing, select option B carry out new pricing

this should do the trick

kind regards,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Haha, thx. Just what I was looking for.

Thx

Answers (0)