SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment budget not checked during MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have chosen MM Goods receipt in GR/IR update in OFUP.

But when I post GR in MIGO the system is accepting the entry even though budget is zero. and updating the payment budget with minus values.

Why is this happening ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Budget check will not happen at the time of GR posting, this is a standard behaviour. Please check note 142866 (Availability control during the goods receipt in FM) if you want to change it. Generally commitments will be created at the time of PR / PO, while creation of GR doc commimtments will get reduced and actuals will be created.

Regards

Rao

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Budget check will not happen at the time of GR posting, this is a standard behaviour. Please check note 142866 (Availability control during the goods receipt in FM) if you want to change it. Generally commitments will be created at the time of PR / PO, while creation of GR doc commimtments will get reduced and actuals will be created.

Regards

Rao

0 Kudos

Dear Rao,

Please tell me from the below scenario if the system behaviour is correct:

PR=10000

PO= 9000

Commitment budget consumed = 10000

service entry= 9000

After service entry the commitment budget consumed= zero.

Can I make the system not reverse commitment budget ? What is the reason behind this reversal of commitment budget.

0 Kudos

Is the Service Entry Sheet accepted? The Goods Receipt document is only created on Acceptance.

Thanks

Shyam

0 Kudos

Service entry is accepted. Payment budget check is happening for service entry but not happening for MIGO.

0 Kudos

Hi

In your scenario, In PR  time  budget consumed with Rs. 10000/- and PO created with 9000. So, open PR commitment is Rs. 1000/-. and PO commitment is Rs. 9000/- this amount will be converted as acutals when GR/IR posting happened. Actual FM document will be generated based on our OFUP settings only (PO commitments reduced), now if you see PO commitments as zero, since actauls are posted, PR open commitment is 1000/-

Hence PR/PO time Commitments will be created and subsequently in GR/IR process commitments get reduced and actuals are posted. At time of Service Entry sheet aceeptance Budget will be cheched, But if you post GR doc  without using service entry sheet  then budget check will not happened.

Hope u understand concept. Let me know if any.

Regards

Rao

0 Kudos

Dear Rao,

We tried the note which you suggested but it did not help. We are in EHP5, ECC 6.

The payment budget check is happening for service entry, but not happening for MIGO. Please help with how to have AVC during MIGO as well.

0 Kudos

Dear Insomniac

If you are using FM- BCS then use below SAP note.

SAP Note: 755495

Regards

Rao

0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Already the BADI mentioned in the Note is active.

AVC is there for Service entry but not for MIGO. I want it for MIGO as well.

0 Kudos

Hi Satan,

I'm facing the same issue you had. Were you able to solve it? How did you do that?

Best Regards,

Carlos.

0 Kudos

Hey Carlos,

You have to do the changes mentioned in the below note, you need not do it for service entry.

SAP Note 142866 - Availability control during the goods receipt in FM

Sorry for late response as I was caught with some other work

Regards,

Insomniac