cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound IDOC get credit block status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have an issue with IDOC. In our scenario, when we create delivery document one idoc will get generated and automatically sent to warehouse system.

warehouse person do the picking , packing and PGI. after PGI a return IDOC triggered and update our SAP system.

Our Issue is, whenever the delivery document is blocked for credit, we have manually released the credit block. now the delivery document header status is

"A"-released. with reference to this IDOC warehouse person can do the picking and packing but they cannot able to do PGI.System showing that "51 status Goods issue from delivery is not possible due to credit block". In our Delivery header document status still remains "A" -released status.

Generally if IDOC is blocked for credit means the delivery header should be "B"- blocked status, but our case delivery still remains released stauts.

Can anybody help....

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I am trying to through some light here, Did you assign any GI credit group under Assign Sales Documents and Delivery Documents of your delivery types ? May be this is not correct, but, please cross check once.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Sai,

Thanks for your reply,

We have assigned credit group for both sales doc and delivery type. but no error in that.

manually system allowing to do PGI. but automatic is not possible. kindly share your experience.

Regards

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Its bit new to me. Just want cross check with you, did you assign any GI credit group for your delivery type in credit management - Credit limit check for delivery types.

I know you are not getting this while doing manually, but can you please cross check this once.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Our Issue is, whenever the delivery document is blocked for credit, we have manually released the credit block.

You have mentioned that the delivery is manually released with credit block. So when IDOC is extracted, can you check what is the status in IDOC segments?

manually system allowing to do PGI. but automatic is not possible.

If you are manually able to do PGI, then there is no issue with credit management/settings.

To me it looks, when the IDOC is extracted, the status of delivery is having credit block status in it, which is not cleared properly.

Can you indicate when exactly the IDOC is extracted and further received?

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check you setting for "Credit limit check for delivery types"  where you might have assigned 03 for GI credit group . So it may block to do GI.

otherwise update if any message are you getting.

Regards

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Behera,

Thanks for your reply ,

As Mr.shivram said , this issue is not related to credit management settings.

If we release the delivery document manually by today 04.03.2013, we are trying to do PGI by tomorrow, because Picking and packing lead time will be 1 day.

So, that time only we are getting the Issue.