cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI new track

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have a sld configured and running in a 7.0  Java AS(solman). The Nwdi is configured and there is already a couple of Tracks for different 7.0 webdynpro projects there. Now I am trying to add a new track  for  a new Webdynpro  project developed in 7.30 codeline. i found all the required SCAs for a & 7.3 webdynpro projects in a track as per Sap Note 1457908. i have put the all the sca s in the usr\sap\JTrans\cms\inbox folder.  I have updated the Domain data in Landscape configurator.  but still cant find the SCs in the checkin tab of the new track. nor can i aadd them as required scs. Can some one help me with this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Stefan-EA
Contributor
0 Kudos

Simi,

You will need to create a new SC in your design time SLD with the following build time SCs

• COMP_BUILDT
  • ECM-CORE
  • ENGFACADE
  • ENGINEAPI
  • ESCONF_BUILDT
  • FRAMEWORK
  • MOIN_BUILDT
  • SAP_BUILDT
  • WD-RUNTIME

Next, update the CMS in the Landscape Configurator in order to sync the NWDI with the SLD. You will now be able to add your new SC to your 7.3 track.

Assuming that your NWDI is on Netweaver 7.0, you will need to add the SAP JVM 6 in order to build NetWeaver 7.3 DCs. Your 7.3 track will also need a build variant in order to use JDK 6. This is explained in the following guide (Its for NetWeaver 7.1 but it is still valid for 7.3 ).

Once this is complete, you will be able to import the required SCs into your new track and start developing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I have already put the above mentioned SCA files in the cms\inbox folder and did "update" in the domain data of landscape configurator but i still cant find any of these SCs in the  build time add dependencies (sld>Software Components> New SC> Dependencies>context build time> define prerequsite software components version>)  for the new SC that i created for the track and  they are also not available for checkin and import in the tracks of landscape configurator

Any ideas?

Stefan-EA
Contributor
0 Kudos

Simi Muhammed wrote:

but i still cant find any of these SCs in the  build time add dependencies (sld>Software Components> New SC> Dependencies>context build time> define prerequsite software components version>)  for the new SC

If you cant find the 7.3 build plugins (eg COMP_BUILDT, etc), in the SLD, you will need to update your SLD CIM/CR

Answers (0)