cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in SAP_XI_IDOC/IDOCXmlToFlatConvertor

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am working with IDOCXmlToFlatConvertor to convert my IDOC to Flat file. i am expecting the data as below with EDIDC40

EDI_DC40                           Z_EC_ENQUIRY_CREATION                                   Z_EC_ENQUIRY_CREATION_TMS                    TMS_IX_IN LS  TMS_IX                                                                                           SAPMT4LS  MT4CLNT100                                                                                                                                                                                                                     20134705094727
ZAP_ITSG_HEADER000                                         HEADROSENQYKE     SUP  GTM     MAM  20130220020332PN001432  PRDCT4     1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

but i am getting the output as below with out EDIDC40 and getting some extra numbers marked below

1     0000047110815000000  4   Z_EC_ENQUIRY_CREATION                                   Z_EC_ENQUIRY_CREATION_TMS                    6     4   467                                                                                              5         6                                                                                                00000000000000                                                                                                                              
ZAP_ITSG_HEADER000        000004711081500000000000100000001      6                                                                                                                                              

can some one suggest me how to fix this issue?

Thank You,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all

I've found the solution just now:

Tabnam field must be set to EDI_DC40

<EDI_DC40 SEGMENT="1">

<TABNAM>EDI_DC40</TABNAM>

Regards

Javi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

any solution for this issue?

former_member184789
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

i have followed same blog to execute, but there are parameters mentioned in the blog to fix this issue..

former_member208404
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

I am guessing you are using FILE adapter with Content Conversion on the Receiver side.

I yes then i guess your mapping is not producing the desired output or the receiver adapter content conversion is not configured properly.

For FILE Content Conversion please refer

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d2/bab440c97f3716e10000000a155106/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/44/6830e67f2a6d12e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

Thanks

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhishek,

i am not using content conversion here to generate IDOC flat file.

i am using below standard adapter module convert the IDoC XML to IDoC flat file

SAP_XI_IDOC/IDOCXmlToFlatConvertor

Thank You,

Madhav