Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Separate credit memo qty & Return qty (billed) on SIS report

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I check SIS report and see that both billing from Credit memo request and billing from Return order also update field Return quantity.

This will lead a problem that I can separate actual return quantity (Billing from Outbound delivery already PGR) and credit memo quantity (billing from SO credit memo request.

I really need to know how many return good billed, so check actually quantity sold.

Can you give me an solution for separate credit memo qty & Return qty!

Thanks

Manh Tuan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which one you want to see is SIS report? credit memo quantity or return sales order quantity? Your question is not clear. Can you provide the complete flow of the process for return process and credit memo?

Regards,

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva Ram,

Thank for your reply.

My question is how to see billed quantity of good return.

My process return is:

• Create SO return RE
  • Create Delivery LR from SO return & Post good receipt.
  • Create Billing RE from Delivery LR.

Thanks

Manh Tuan

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manh,

May I know which report are you using? If you double click on any item in the report you will see Return qty, Billed qty etc..

Regards, Sai Krishna.

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I use report MCTA - Customer analysis. As you see in the image below, Credit memo qty include billed qty of return good (7KG) and Billed qty of credit memo request (100 KG).

So how can I config to only update Billed qty of return good in to field "Credit memo qty"?

Thanks

Manh Tuan

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manh,

Have you tried MC+I ( in this report we can bring credit memo request qty and return qty in 2 columns) by doing choose key figures.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,

I 'm sorry to reply you too late.

Credit memo request quantity and return quantity are order quantity and target quantity from SO type RE and CR.

I need serepate quantity in billing.