cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: J1IEX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello- Experts-

I create a domestic PO. which i am making GRN against the PO system is showing me BED, ECS, SEC( for which i select NCCD) amounts in the Excise invoice tab. All the calculation is coming right in GRN as well as in MIRO with accounting entries.

But when i am capturing the Part 2 entry through t. Code J1IEX system is generating accounting entry

Canvat on input- BED A/C -- dr 120

To Canvat Clearing A/C                120

However Canvat on input- ECS (2.4) & Canvat on input SEC (1.2) is not coming.

I create 2 new condition type for ECS & SEC including 2 for 100% calculation and assigned them in the configuration correctly. Still system is not picking the GL codes for ECS & SEC with amount. Infact i done the assignment for GL for excise transaction.

Can anyone give me solution for this.

Regards

Abhisekh Mandal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this value added in Inventory while posting MIGO ?

Regards

Kailas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

I have solved my issue.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other than above mentioned parameters check the below configuration settings for ECS and SEcess condition types,

1) FV11 condition records are maintained for 100 % setoff conditions (JEX1 and JHX1). If you have created new condition types for setoff then maintain condition records for the same in FV11.

2) Go to, SPRO - Logistics General - Tax on Goods Movements - India - Basic Settings - Determination of Excise Duty - Maintain Excise Defaults

Here for TAXINN procedure, maintain the ECS 100 % setoff condition type under the column 'ECS AP' and SEcess 100 % setoff condition type under the column 'A/P AT1 Cond'.

3) Assignment of the tax code to the company code by following configuration path,

SPRO - Logistics General - Tax on Goods Movements - India - Basic Settings - Determination of Excise Duty - Condition Based Excise Determination - Assign Tax Code to Company Codes

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you maintained the condition record for the set off condtions in FV11?

if you open the tax code in FTXP, you should see the set off conditions with 100% as display.

Also check whether you have classified the conditions created in Condition based excise determination > classify condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please maintain following entries in Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello- Vipin

I have check all the condition as per u & its ok. In J1IEX in duty value tab credit available for BED is coming but the same is not coming for BEC & SEC.

However in the total duty tab it is appearing.

Regards

Abhisekh Mandal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Total duty tab showing sum of all duties of line items,  check value of all line items in duty value tab , may be the value of BED and SES not appear for particular line item because of rounding off.