cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the 'club' database sample used in the 'Information Design Tool' tutorials?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I have been studying the tutorials for the Information Design Tool (http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-8461) and in some of them they use a database called 'club'. For what I see, this is an Access 2007 database and has some tables called City, Region, Customer, etc. I have been searching it across the web and have not found it.

Hope somebody knows where I can find this sample.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I looked in the above path (C:\Program Files\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\Samples\webi) and haven't found the 'webi' folder:

Once again thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

judging from your screenshot you are checking the path on a client, I believe you have to check that on the BO server directly, not on a client.

Best regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can just key-in club.mdb in the search box under C:/Program Files path.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio

Find out it on you sap bo server 4.0 file location give below,

C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\Samples\webi.

in Club.mdf file available, you can used it for sample report.

Thank You

haresh

former_member207342
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

You should be able find it in following locations

If you are on 64 Bit OS

C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\Samples\webi

If you are on 32 Bit OS

C:\Program Files\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\Samples\webi

Kuldeep

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

You need to check at 

<Installation directory>\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\Samples\webi

Regards,

Mani

Sujit
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mani,

I have traversed the above path, but I do not have any folder named WebI in it? I am on BO 4.0.

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

The database is better known as the "Island Resorts Marketing" database that is installed and configured as part of the default BI 4.0 setup. The installation will automatically create an ODBC DSN on Windows-based servers, so you can check out where the DSN is pointing to find the database, or alternately search the BusinessObjects program directory in the server for club.mdb to find it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

If you have installed Business Objects(BO) then it will be available under Database sub folder in the Business Objects installation path.

Otherwise, you can request for it from a user.

Thanks,

Prathamesh