cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN_WORKCENTER is not working in Solution Manager 7.1

former_member201355
Participant
0 Kudos

SOLMAN_WORKCENTER is not working in the newly installed Solution Manager 7.1 System (ABAP+JAVA).

All the post processing activities have been done including ICF services activation.  Still it's giving me HTTP 500 error.  I am able to get to the login screen after executing the transaction (SOLMAN_WORKCENTER), but after entering the login credentials and login - It dies......The website cannot display a web page....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thirumala,

Make sure that you maintained the Hostname and FQDN parameters correctly. Please check the DNS entry also in your desktop.

• If the FQDN is saplnx.mycomany.com then the domain mycomany.com will accessible on one IP address, this IP should be maintain in users desktop > network connections > internet protocol Version TCP/IP4 > Properties > Use the following DNS server addresses > here maintain the IP of mycomany.com.
  • Check the firewalls in the desktop, server and in the domain. pleaese let me know if not solved.

Thanks

Kishore Cherukumalla

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimhan

Goto tcode sicf

Execute.

Expand the hierarchy structure as below

default_host-->sap-->bc-->webdynpro-->sap

look for the service "ags_custom_code_main"

Right click and Activate service.

You will be able to open solman_workcenter. let me know if it is not working.

regards,

Sumanth Babu

Rajeshkumar7
Explorer
0 Kudos

solman_setup is not working in my solman 7.1. its shows 500 internal server error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

may i knw you completed your solman_setup first? if not please proceed with solman_Setup, and apply all the major release notes as guided by solman_setup.

And also make sure you have enough auth and role assinged to your user to access the workcenter.

Please check.

Thanks

Jansi

former_member201355
Participant
0 Kudos

Finally, I was able to make it work SOLMAN_SETUP by updating the icm/host_name_full parameter and DNS name on the Server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

make sure you set the icm/host_full_name as full host name,

you can also check your local desktop,  etc/host file has the solution manager host name maintained

Please attach the complete error screen

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

former_member206167
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Aldo actuvate service SSO credentials in te SICF

Regards

former_member201355
Participant
0 Kudos