cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of ARE3 document against quantity completed CT2 license.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have searched in the forum before posting this query but i couldn't able to find any inputs regarding this.

In J1ILIC01 we will create the license with the details series group, license type, licence name(excise), creation date, expiry date, sp, sh, material, quantity, uom, value, duty. when we enter all the values into all fields the field values from the quantity, value, duty will be copied into Rem.Quantity, Rem.Value, Rem Duty and remains same. we will save the bond internal bond number wii be generated for that along the year.

For e.g: Licence value is RS100, Qnty is 2 and duty is RS10.

OR(WITH 2 QNTY) -> DELIVERY -> VF01 -> J1IIN -> J1IA301(CREATE, POST, UPDATE WITH REFERNCE TO THE CREATED BOND).

up to this everything is fine but when i go to the J1ILIC03(DISPLAY) the Rem.quantity, Rem Value, Rem Duty remains same even after creating the ARE3 doc with reference to this bond. Also when see the report J1ILICSUM(Deemed export license summary) only created ARE3 documents numbers is available and rest values from bond remains same. Also system allowing to create ARE3 with the same license again and again with out any message. Kindly Suggest your valuable inputs regarding this issue.

Regards,

S.Himavanth. 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Himavanth,

Is ARE3 just created or posted as well?

The qty will reduce only when you post ARE3.

Regards,

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brinda,

Thanks for your valuable response. The issue was solved by implementing this oss notes 1392855. Apart from all other things are correct.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Answers (0)