cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition based value is wrong for rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I'm my pricing procedure, I have subtotal for rebate base value, which is the price after all valid discount.

Then from this subtotal I count value of rebate which percent of previously calculated value.

This was OK if in access sequence was only one option, based on Sold-to and Material Rebate Group

When I put second option there, with ship-to, which is always less and should disable sold-to,

the procedure start to work incorrect.

E.g. I should have:

ZCEN Price                     1 000

ZUPK Discount_1              -200

ZUBD Discount_2              -300 - not active disable be discount 3

ZBBD Discount_3              -400

Rebate base                       400

ZBOD Rebate_ship_to          -40     (in VBO2 there is 10 %)

ZBOD Rebate_sold_to          -80     (in VBO2 there is 20 %) should be disable

but I have:

E.g. I should have:

ZCEN Price                     1 000

ZUPK Discount_1               200

ZUBD Discount_2               300 - not active disable be discount 3

ZBBD Discount_3               400

Rebate base                       400

ZBOD Rebate_ship_to          -10      based value in condition details is 100 condition not valid

ZBOD Rebate_sold_to          -80     condition valid

Please help to find the reason why it work like this.

BR

Pawel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please share Screen Shot of your Access Sequence having both tables in it(Sold To Rebate & Ship to Rebate).Is it possible for you to maintain Ship to Table More Specific for Example - Make table as

ZBOD ---Sales Org/Material group/Sold To/Ship To- Your pricing gets first preference for this table,if both condition records are maintained for both tables.

ZBOD---Sales org/Material/Sold To - it will get second preference if above condition record is also maintained.

Hope this will work and should solve your problem,if not then please share screen shot of pricing procedure and Access tables.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit

In my tables for sold-to and ship-to there are more key factors, so this is not the reason of this strange behavior.

I attached Word document with screens shots of the settings. In mine time I switch tables in access sequence.

And now both base values are wrong and both conditions are deactivated.

I will be grateful to pint me my mistake.

BR

Pawel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pawel -

I think i got your problem,Your configuration is absolutely right except your account determination,you have not assigned G/L Accounts to your account key ZBO and ZRE.

If you have proper account determination,then it should look like this

Honestly speaking,your scenario is so interesting that i could not stop myself to replicate and see behaviour of Rebate conditions with condition exclusion.

It will show both conditions in your Order/invoice but will update only least favorable condition to  your rebate agreement.

Rebate Agreement

Updated condition record of Ship To in rebate agreement.

Let us know,if you face any difficulty related to account determination.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Account determination is OK, problem is only with Condition Base Value,

What is interested the issue is dispiriting when I'm turning of exclusion of condition for rebate - ZBOD

Maybe somebody know if it is possible to use exclusion in rebate conditions?

In standard scenario - procedure RVAA01 condition BO01, there is no customizing of exclusions.

BR

Paweł

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pawel -

When i replicated Condition Exclusion on rebates condition,it worked for me, See above screen shot.It will Show you both conditions on billing document but will only update best condition on rebate agreement. Could you please share setting of condition exclusion and your account determination settings.

Did you get GL Account on ZBOD Condition type in Byour billing Document?

Regards

Amit