cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CURRENCY CONVERSION ISSUE BETWEEN CAD AND IDR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

we are in Extended Classic scenario with 7.01.

I created a direct limit PO with CAD has 10,000.00 in SRM, the value in SRM and ECC is showing fine.Now I edited this same PO  with currency from CAD to IDR then the value in SRM is 102,944,000 where as in ECC its showing has 1,029,440  and we are using the exchange rate with USD. this is when the exchanges rate kept different in SRM and ECC system.

Another part with this PO is  when I maintained exchange rates same both in the SRM and ECC system, then the value in SRM system is 102,944,000 after converting from CAD to IDR currency whereeas in ECC system the value is 93,585,455.

please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pramod,

Are your User decimals notation are identical in SRM and backend system? regarding your second question my first impression is currencies exchange rates are not replicated to SRM system from backend.

can you please check with the program BBP_GET_EXRATE , if this is scheduled for daily basis? usually this program scheduled everyday so as soon as any exchange rate change happen in backend changes should reflect in SRM.

Cheers

Amit