cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap to Rfc Web service.......all lines items not coming in XML spy test...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have developed a web service which is Soap to Rfc in PI 7.0. I am using bapi "BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL" to display data or purchase orders. When i test my scenario in XML Spy, i can only see one line item. However, when i execute bapi in se37 with the same input, it shows two line items. I am not getting that why 2nd line item is not coming in xml spy test. 

I have checked it in SXMB_MONI. When i see it in

"Inbound message (Central) --> Main document-->payloads-->Main document(application/xml)" i can see both line items.

But when i check it in

"Request Message Mapping  --> Main document-->payloads-->Main document(application/xml) "

i can see only first line item.

Can anybody help me out what could be the problem? Why all line items are not coming in XML spy or in response message?

Thanks

Regards

Imran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208404
Participant
0 Kudos

Here is a link which will introduce you to context handling

http://scn.sap.com/people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/04/23/introduction-to-context-handling-in-message-m...

Thanks

Abhishek

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member208404
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There could be two things

1. The occurrence of Lineitems field in your receiver structure is not 0 to Unbounded.

In this case you would have to change the occurrence a then execute the map.

2. The map is not configured to pass all the lines to the receiver.

In this case it would be a problem with the context.

Thanks

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Imran,

Try to test it with SOAP UI. I never faced issue with this tool,

Otherwise you can try to put the source payloace in RWB & test it,

Regards,

Ashish

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi imran,

can you check the occurrence of line item in receiver side  and try to debug the payload using display

queue in IR.

Regards

Gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy the input payload from SXMB_MONI and paste it in Message mapping/Test/ and execute it.

Check whether mapping is executing as per your requirement or not ?

If only line item you are getting at o/p.It might be simple context issue ,Just cross check by using display queue functionality.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Thanks for your reply. Venkat, i am new to PI. Kindly can you tell me in steps how can i test payload of SXMB_MONI in Message mapping test? If i copy request message payload, where should i paste it in Message mapping test? When i go to test tab in message mapping, it shows request message parameters?

2nd kindly tell me how can i cross check by using display test functionality?

PO number suppose to show two line items but when i test it , it only show the first line item.

Thanks and waiting for your reply.

Regards

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

But when i check it in

"Request Message Mapping  --> Main document-->payloads-->Main document(application/xml) "

i can see only first line item.

This is usually a problem with contexts in message mapping. Double-check your request mapping to make sure it is correctly producing the two line items.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mark,

Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me do i need to do some thing in Request / Response message mapping in order to enable it for multiple lines items? I simply map source and destination parameters in message mapping. Do i need to do something extra as well in order to see all line items??

Kindly help in this regards

Thanks