cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Text Formatting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using a standard text in my smart form. In the standard text different character formats have been applied to that, e.g. <H1> and <H> but i'm unable to findout where these character formats are defined.

I need to increase font size but when i apply smart style, of course it applies on all and modify current settings. I want to keep 1st line bold and rest as regular.

Earliest reply would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Shabbar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The character and paragraph formats are defined in the style used by smartforms, but you can only set the original style (so it should be SYSTEM for the std text) when u call a std text.

Max

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creat two different character formats Ch1 and Ch2.

In the first line though you wont see the existing one try writting like this.

First line :

<ch1> .........Text <bankslash>.

Second line:

<ch2> ...... Text <bankslash>.

Br,

Laxmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm using a standard text in my smart form. In the standard text different character formats have been applied to that, e.g. <b>H1</b>

and <b>H</b> but i'm unable to findout where these character formats are defined. I need to increase font size but when i apply smart style, of course it applies on all and modify current settings. I want to keep 1st line bold and rest as regular. Earliest reply would be highly appreciated. Regards, Shabbar