cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LoadRunner with SUP 2.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

As per the info center what we can see, we is we can generate .cs files by using

• For HWCvugen-hwc "trace-file"
  • For ODPvugen-odp "trace-file"

whereas, I am using CRM Mobile Sales application which has a DOE or lets say an SUP project which has pure MBOs in that scenario, I dont see any corresponding .bat file which will do the job of generating an .cs code for the same.

Please help.

Regards,

Srinivas Divakarla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Which version of LR are you using now?  I have less idea on how CRM Mobile Sales application works but I can see new Mobile App (HTTP/HTML) protocol added to LoadRunner 11 in Patch 3, there are three recording options in the recording Wizard(please refer below info from HP support site):

1.Record and Analyze Traffic - Use mobile sniffer agent to capture traffic and then analyze.

2.Analyze Traffic - Analyze traffic using existing capture file to generate script.

3.Record Emulator - Record script using a mobile device emulator.

Option 1 allows Vugen to connect to the mobile agent on the server or localhost and carry out the business process for recording. 

More information is available in the online help in:  Mobile Protocols > Mobile App (HTTP/HTML) > How to create a script by Recording and Analyzing Traffic.

Option 2 allows Vugen to scan a pre-captured network traffic (WinPcap) file and generate the code based on the traffic.

More information is available in the online help in Mobile Protocols > Mobile App (HTTP/HTML) > How to create a script by Analzying Traffic

and in Mobile Protocols > Mobile App (HTTP/HTML) > How to create a script by Analzying Traffic

Option 3 allows Vugen to record an emulator installed on the Vugen machine. With this option, you need to verify that you are able to bring up the emulator and navigate to a URL outside of Vugen to make sure the emulator settings are correct.

More informaiton is available in the online help under: Mobile Protocols > Mobile App (HTTP/HTML) > Recording with Emulation

Please note: The Mobile TruClient protocol is recommended for browser-based mobile applications -- Mobile TruClient protocol launches Firefox to record the business process.

Best regards,

Adrian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

we are using LR 11.5, I dont think there is any problem with the Load runner, CRM Mobile Sales application uses MBO based approch, so it is not going through a http protocal,

The problem what I see, in the recorded xml it has all the information but when I am passing the xml as a parameter to vugen-hwc or vugen-odp .bat file, it generates the C# code ... and it has the information about connection to SUP alone, although xml has all the captured data but the generated code doesnt have all the related API calls which has been exchanged between a device and SUP and a SAP CRM

Kindly help.

Regards,

Srinivas Divakarla