cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returns order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i was creating a returns order with reference to the billing document. the problem i am facing is i am able to change the sold to party, material quantity( more than which is ordered), base price, payment terms etc. how can i block these changes from occurring?

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Check below threads.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1277213

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2108207

Also, check the SAP Note: 175311

Regards, Sai krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you also suggest any modifications to control changes in base price, adding new line item .

the billing doc has mat 1 of 20 quantity. but now when i am creating returns order with ref to billing i am able to enter mat 2 of quantity 10 or 20 which i didnt even deliver or billed. is there any way to control this.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

There is no standard way to control this. Ask your ABAPER to control this through program MV45AFZZ and move field to VBAP useexit. Logic will be is Sale order type = RE no additional line item can be entered. Only references line items copied from preceding document will be considers.

Thank$

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

I agree with Ali. We don't have any standard way. It has to be done via enhancement. Use the program referred by Ali. You have to have ABAPer to do these changes. Ensure that its not impacting your normal sales.

Please do the complete FUT, UAT and regression testing before you move to PROD.

Regards, Sai krishna.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

You want to block the changes in (among other fields) Terms of Payment.

Why is this field "Terms of Payment" important to keep same, as is in the billing document (reference document)?

Terms of Payment are the agreement(s) between the company and the customer w.r.t. payments (how much, when) to be made by the customer.

In return process customer is not going to pay!

On the contrary, the customer shall receive money.

So why is this field important in the return process (in your business)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

if we creating sales order more than orderd qnty we can control in sap stranded only

Go to OVAH ---- SELECT v4 class ---and 229 message it stops to enter extra qnty i have done testing once...

But i dont know it affects on changing sold to party or payment terms

plz ali sir comment   on this i am wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

sai sir,

i tried according to your suggestions. the quantity issue is solved .. i am able to generate error message when quantity in returns is more than the order quantity.

but it there is a small issue still there , system is allowing me to create another returns order on same billing document.

so my sales order has 100 quantity. but i generated 2 returns order of each 100. so what should i do to control this.

please help me

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

There is no standard way for this. You have to do enhancement by using VBAP user exits in the program MV45AFZZ. But, Ensure that you are doing only for your return orders. Second, complete the testing in QAS before moving to PROD.

Let me know if you need more help on this.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Normally we dont put these type of checks. What if we need to create sale return twice for a billing document? Suppose there was 100 quantity in invoice and you have sale return of 10. After a few months or days customer sends back remaining 90 or 80 quantity then how you will process. Please discuss with concerned people and then do some changes. But if they insist to to gamble with standard sap then you can control this in copy control from billing to sale document. You just need to put an if condition at header level routine.Let me know if you need coding or ask your abaper to control this but this is not recommended.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right venu. For sold to party and payment term we can control with screen variant. I would to suggest you to check your spellings before posting because you make many spelling mistakes.

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

For sold to party and payment term you can change with screen variant. Quantity and prices are changeable and I won't recommend you to put any check on this because sometime you need to change price or quantity in sale return.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you