cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide 'Decline' Button in SRM 7.0 in Work Overview Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need to Hide the disabled “Decline” Button (as shown in snapshot below) The technical details of the button is as below. Could anyone please help me what is the best way to hide this button.

Application:

IBO_WDA_INBOX

Web Dynpro Component:

SALV_WD_TABLE

Window Information:

TABLE

View Information:

VIEW_TABLE

Configuration ID:

S200908261503177381630

Information on Field

Field ID:

F_DECLINE

Type of UI Element:

TOOLBAR_BUTTON

UI Element Library:

STANDARD

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was multiple ways to achieve this requirement

• In the Webdynpro Component: SALV_WD_TABLE, View: View Table. Creating an Enhancement for the method WDDOMODIFYVIEW and setting the visibility of the the element for the decline button as Invisible. But Here i could not restrict the condition for only work items. So did not use this approach

• Deleting the entry from the customizing (view : /SAPSRM/V_PWL_AC) for Decline button. The customer did not want to delete the entry in the customizing. May be they wanted to use in future. So did not use this approach.

• Enhancing the method READ_CUST_ACTIONS of class/SAPSRM/CL_IBO_FEEDER_HELPER gives the action button from the table/SAPSRM/C_PWL_AC based on the type = SAPSRM_IBO_FEEDER_WI. I used this approach and there were no issues.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One way is to create an enhancement to the following configuration to hide the button.

Go into SE80. Open Webdynpro component IBO_WDC_INBOX. Start configurator for /SAPSRM/IBO_WDCC_INBOX.

On the new window do following:

Let me know if you need more help in creating the enhancement.

Regards,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sushil,

Firstly thanks for the reply!

I went into the component configuration /SAPSRM/IBO_WDCC_INBOX but in the Web Dynpro Built-In tab I could not find the button for decline. So I think creating enhancement implementation will not work here.

After some analysis i figured out the method READ_CUST_ACTIONS of class /SAPSRM/CL_IBO_FEEDER_HELPER gives the action button from the table /SAPSRM/C_PWL_AC based on the type = SAPSRM_IBO_FEEDER_WI. So can i enhance the method READ_CUST_ACTIONS of class /SAPSRM/CL_IBO_FEEDER_HELPER or is there any configuration which maintains the table entry in /SAPSRM/C_PWL_AC . Could you please share some inputs regarding the same.

Also When i tried to create enhancement for component configuration it does not ask for transport request. So i was just wondering how is this transported to Quality system. Could you provide me some info on this too.

Thanks,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saras,

I belive the screen shot you have put is of UWL ( Approval inbox ) and this is the part of Portal componet.

and Kindly request this button hide by the NW Portal consultant.

If this POWL then follow /SAPSRM/POWL_CUST

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinod,

Yes i was referring to the UWL (Approval Inbox). However the customer is not using portal. They would be using NWBC for the same. So in this case is there any suggesstion to Hide the UWL buttons. How to figure out the corresponding iView from the NWBC screens. Is it possible to download the xml editor so on(without Portal)?

Regards

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

From what I know there is no UWL for NWBC. UWL is relevant only for Portal.

For NWBC login, SRM uses Lean Inbox.

Were you able to try the solution i gave you in my previous post?

Also I dont see any Decline button in my Inbox?

What is your SRM version and SP level?

Regards,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I tried what you have suggested; Found  the WDC -  IBO_WDC_INBOX and the WDCC - /SAPSRM/IBO_WDCC_INBOX. In the Wedynpro built-in tab i have drilled down each and every item but there is no button 'Decline'.

The customer is using SAP SRM 7.0 SP -0008

SRM_PLUS 700 0008 SAPKIBK208 SRM_PLUS for mySAP SRM

SRM_SERVER 700 0008 SAPKIBKV08 SRM_SERVER

SRM_EXPL 700 0008 SAPK-70008INSRMEXPL SRM Extended Functionality for SRM_PLUS including PPS

SRM_EXT 700 0008 SAPK-70008INSRMEXT SRM Extended Functionality for SRM_SERVER including PPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In order to hide the button do as follows:

- go to webdynpro comp SALV_WD_TABLE

- select in views "View Table" then go to method tab

- select WDDOMODIFYVIEW method and create an enhancement as post exit

- insert the following coding in the post exit:

DATA: lv_element TYPE REF TO cl_wd_toolbar_button,
         lv_teamsc_visible      TYPE wdui_visibility.
   CONSTANTS: lv_invisble    TYPE wdui_visibility VALUE '01'.

IF  view->name = 'VIEW_TABLE'.
     lv_element ?= view->get_element( '
F_DECLINE' ) .
     CALL METHOD lv_element->set_visible
       EXPORTING
         value = lv_invisble .
   ENDIF.

Activate the webdynpro the button should be no more visible.

Please let me know if that's ok.

Regards,

Hazem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SRM 701 SP09 and I dont find this button.

I have a Reject button instead.

Probably the Decline button got renamed to Reject?

Can you verify if the button list is similar to what i have in mine?

in SM30, Open view /SAPSRM/V_PWL_AC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The list is almost same, expect that it has both Decline and Reject button. So the requirement is to hide "Decline", "Resubmit", "End Resubmission", "Assign to Me" and "Cancel".

So does it mean from the customizing I can remove the entry for "Decline" - is this the best way or

I go about enhancing the method READ_CUST_ACTIONS of class /SAPSRM/CL_IBO_FEEDER_HELPER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hazem,

Yeah this also works. Thank you.

However with this implementation I cannot restrict the deletion of 'F_DECLINE' button in Workitems tab.Would it delete decline button in the other tabs too.

I checked the Workitems tab and the other tabs it all comes from the generic WDC for powl -

Is there any condition we could implement here specifically for the Workitems tab. I am just trying to figure out which is the best approach in this case.

The Workitems tab is from the generic WDC for powl -

WDC : POWL_UI_COMP

Window: POWL_MASTER

View: MASTER_TAB

WDCC ID: IBO_WDCC_POWL_INBOX

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't find much information on removing this from customizing.

But I feel it can be removed without any issues. I don't think this button has any value for SRM related workflow tasks. You can always put it back in case your users want it.

Following link talks about the use of Decline button if some task is created directly in UWL

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/4b/6b8e6b6a1f452985251699c98ac68e/frameset.htm

Please check it out.

Regards,

Sushil.