Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Criteria for sorting CTM demands

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new to APO.We are on version 7.2.

The issue we are facing is that in our system the CTM demands are sorted in some sequence but we are unable to determine that sort crietria.

We checked with SAP and they just said that there is some sort criteria in the system for the CTM demands.

Ideally we want the CTM demands to be sorted based on pegging area guid which is combination of location+material GUID and would need to implement the exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_SORT_020.

However is there a way to determine how the CTM demands are sorted in standard?I tried debugging the transaction /SAPAPO/CTM but no results.

Can someone please point me to the right direction or can check in their system and let me know how is the standard functionlity for sorting of CTM demands?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

STS,

IMG > APO > Supply Chain Planning > Multilevel Supply & Demand Matching (SDM) > Capable-to-Match (CTM) > Demand Prioritization > Define Sort Profile.

Or, the sorting can be defined directly in the CTM profile.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm700_ehp02/helpdata/EN/fb/396fc97d3946bc8dd8236f98919236/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

DB49

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah... I am frustrated also.  CTM used to sort by the GUID but not anymore.

Now it is location GUID then product GUID.   If you want to use product/location GUID you will have to use the user exit to define your own sort sequence which is easy to do.