Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle issue in 7.1/7.2 Mixed mode

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello there!

Has anyone seen the following warning:

I'm getting it when selecting a node in the MMC console.  It's annoying and hasn't really been keeping me from anything until now.  It seems I cannot access any of the scripts

Any troubleshooting help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisPS
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matt - might be cause for s support ticket 🙂

Thanks,

Chris

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chris,

I think we're missing some updates.  I downloaded SP7 which brought me to Update 1082, but according to sources I should be at Update 1088 or something like that.

I'll be opening a ticket tomorrow.

Thanks,

Matt

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I upgraded to SP6, it got me to Schema to 1082. So may be your souces could be right

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm using the upgrade files from: ICDESIGNTIME07_1-10009681

I'm pretty sure that's the right file....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matt,

With 7.2 SP7 Patch 1 you should be at update 1094. Please recheck your download.

Best,

Thor Egil

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thor Egil,

The download is correct.  I've checked with Chris and against another download done by another person. (I can send you the listings)

The current theory is that the DBA running the upgrade has files from another version in the same folder.  I'm working on having them try again from a different folder.

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Verify that the DBA is running the right files in the right folder and that the files were actually copied correctly to the Unix host.

I guess it also would help if we would log the schema version/revision to the upgrade/install logs in future releases?

Chris

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chris,

It appears this is correct.  I also had them confirm rights on the folder and files, since in a UNIX setting they get get pretty granular.

Anyway we're finally complete with our test upgrade.  Thanks for your help!

Matt

Answers (0)