cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Batch with logical system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to CIF batch from more than one ERP system and while CIFig the error pops up saying batch 230 already exist.

I have set up different organization area and also mapped it in APO. However as the ERP1 has already CIFd batches, ERP2 is finding a conflict.

Also while checking map object characteristics, where I can specify logical system, however its for additional characteristics and restrict others.

Kindly advice whats the standard way of CIF batches in multi-ERP environment

Thanks in advance

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If an SCM system is linked to multiple ECC/R3 systems, it can lead to ambiguity of master and transaction data especially if the same code or order number comes from different ECC/R3 system. This may happen because the same code may exist in different ECC/R3 systems for different countries of the same organization. To avoid this confusion u must tag the different ECC/R3 systems (with same code ) to different Business System Group (BSG).

You can define the BSG in SCM-APO Configuration with path:

SCM-->SPRO--> Integration with other SAP Components-->Integration via CIF-->Basic settings for setting up system landscapes-->Maintain BSG.

Do let me know if this helps u.

Thanks

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankit for the reply

BSG are maintained, I intend to CIF batches and it needs Classes & Classification, which are not coming up with BSG tagged to it. So they clash if its same in another ERP

Hope this makes the qst more clear. So can you suggest the option to have batches CIFd with classifications and use logical system to avoid clashes.

thanks in advance

-Raj