cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS_SSL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am configuring ADS. I am using solution manager 7.1 and ERP 6.0 EHP 4.

I have created ADS_HTTPS rfc and is working properly.

While executing report FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE, pop up for user-id and password is shown. After entering ADSuser and password for three times it give error

SYSTEM ERROR: SOAP Framework error: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport : HTTP send returned with status code  (100,101)

For com.adobe/AdobeDocumentServices*AdobeDcoumentServicesSec_config policy cofiguration I have set two login modules.

ClientCertLoginModule and BasicPasswordLoginModule.

getting following error in webdiag trace.

Obsolete options passed to ClientCertLoginModule. Please fix policy configurations.

Rule 0:

GetUserFrom -> WholeCert

OID -> null

AttributeName -> null

FilterSubject -> []

FilterIssuer -> []

logonWithAlias -> false

Entering method

Certificates provided by the callback:

No certificate provided.

Exiting method

Entering method

No user name provided.

Unsuccessful login: no login module succeeded. The size of the used authentication stack com.adobe/AdobeDocumentServices*AdobeDocumentServicesSec_Config is 2

In web services secuirty for sap.com/tc~wd~pdfobject/com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.AdsProxy/SecConfigPort_Document

URL:https://locahost:55001/AdobeDocumentServicesSec/Config?style=document is set

with authentication set to Basic. User-id ADSuser and password is provided.

But I am still getting error.

Where i need to set the certificate or user-id, so that the login modules can be succeeded.

Please help.

Thanks,

Josh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sach,

I know this very old message. But I am facing same issue. Having same environment.

You were able to resolve it?

Please help me.

Regards,
Sachin