Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header freight Charges.

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a header fright condition Type with calculation type -B( fixed amount )  and in pricing procedure it is assigned to the cond. base value 12 - gross weight.in sales order when i enter the fright charges at header level, system is distributing that vales into the all line Items .But the problem is if i set a reason for rejection code for some line items in the sales order then there is a difference fright charges between order and invoices.

Ex- in sales order i entered the value at header level is 100 Rs, we have 2 line items ( gross weight is same for these 2 line items ) each line item have 50 Rs freight charges.if i set a reason for rejection for the line item 10 and while creating the billing document .the fright value is 50 Rs for the line items.

but my requirement is what ever the header charges we have given in the sales order ( Ex 100 Rs ) that should copy into the billing document( 100 Rs not 50 Rs) even though we have reason for rejection for few items in the sales order.

kindly help me how to met this requirement  ?

Regards

santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

See any amount entered at Header will have to be distributed to Line Item in one way or another.

Now when an Invoice is created it cannot redetermine the Header Conditions again, as they are manually entered & has to be copied as it from preceeding document.

Thus your requirement is not possible with SAP Standard settings. Try to develop from Routine with help of ABAPers which will fetch the Sales order header condition value as it is in Invoce, irrespective of number of line items & then distribute it among remaining line Items in Invoice.

Thanks,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, its not possible to prevent only at header level.

Check SAP note and see how it works 370487

Can you think of adding this in billing document header level instead SO header?

Let see what experts says on this.

Regards, Sai krishna.

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Krishna for your reply,

in Billing it is not possible for us maintained the values for freight , because all are in Non changeable mode and we are not supposed to do this also .this is the client requirement.

Kindly Help further.

Santosh

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Santosh : The only way is to do some enhancement, so that it will ignore Items and will populate header value only in Billing.

Regards, Sai Krishna

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can enter freight in delivery order and copy that in billing. Ideally freight is entered in delivery order or in some cases in billing if there is no transportation implemented. Please check the possibility of delivery order.

Thank$