cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPCrystal.dll error in Test Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Problem:

After implementing SPS8 ( before SPS4 ) in our SolutionManager 7.1. we're facing an error:

When I press the button “Run” in Test Management Work Center (Tester Worklist) in SAP Solution Manager 7.1 (SP8), then I can see the next window “Manual Test Case”:

1. When my test case is a word-document, then I can see this error (“Copy-Error: By copy-process of data SAPCrystal.dll occur an error. This data can’t be copied in a target directory..” à “Repeat” or “Cancel”):

1. If I choose “Cancel”, then (“Copy-error: Should the installation be continued without copy of this data?” à “Yes” or “No”):

If I try to depose/upload the Test Note, I have the same error. For excel-documents I don`t get this error.

My question: why can`t the SolMan find the data „SAPCrystal.dll“/tries to write this data in the directory „C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files“? Where can I change the directory for dll in SolMan?

Kind regards

Andreas Laaser

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Along with the SAP Note, please check whether the desktop/laptop has Admin Rights.

We were facing a similar issue and we resolved it by giving Admin rights to the Desktop/Laptop. Then execute the Run button once and open the Test case. This has to be done only once. Later on you may remove the Admin Rights !

Hope this helps to resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

Kavita Meswani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

Please check if note 1819093 - ALV Crystal Reports: SALV_BOQT_CHECK_CRYSTAL Update suites to your SAP_BASIS lvl.

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

we have the same problem. Have you solved it? If so you can share your solution?

Sincerely yours

Christian