cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager 7.1 SPS04 workcenter and CRMWebui screen loading very slow

0 Kudos

Hi SCN,

We have SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SPS04 which is connected to 20-25 systems in LMDB and scenarios 1) Technical Monitoring (setup for only 2 systems ERP PRD and SOL) are running. Other than it we are about to conclude (setup) CHARM and Incident Management in coming week (still not given to end users for access).

The Problem is whenever workcenter(e.g. Technical Monitoring>System Monitoring) or crmwebui (CHARM or incident management) screens are opened it is taking too much time than usual which is now days frustrating.

Below things i have done to review the setup but not of any help. Any suggestions other than this ????

1> ABAP Memory/Profile parameters set as per the recommendations for SAP Solution Manager system.

2> Central correction note is applied with respect to SP Level.

3> Ran sgen for all components 2 times.

4> Count of Dialog/Batch process is also OK and usually dont find unusual activity while workcenter or crmwebui screen gets loaded.

Any one wish suggest something in this matter to improve the performance which is very bad from the end user prospective.

Thanks & Regards,

Rupesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are a number of correction notes for rendering issues in the webdynpro area. Check the notes on BC-WD-ABA component named "corrections for unified rendering 702/xx".

Regards, Richard

0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Thanks. at least after long time someone replied. I will check what you have suggested. Meanwhile, i found a problem specific note (knowledge article) related to this issue 1676755  - Performance optimization in Solution Manager IT Service Management . However in note also there is a confusion as below. It has 3 steps.

1> In 2nd step note SAP Note 1515572 is suggested  to schedule a b/g job to run report BSP_DYN_DESIGN_SHM_BUILD which i did schedule however did not see any significant change in the performance.

2> In 3rd step it is suggested to reduce number of Generic Outbound Plugs for Generic Outbound Plugs in CRM Navigation Bar Profile SOLMANPRO. Difficulty in this is to identify which outbound plugs are not important and can be removed from Navigation Bar Profile.

Thanks & Regards,

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

- I could suggest you patch your solman to the latest or atleast sp06 or sp07. Because SP05 has much more enhancement on ITSM, hope this could also solve your issue.

- For your 3rd point, get the help from CRM colleagues, they can easily identify the important ones.

- Other than that, check the system performance by using regular criteria like, memory consumption, performance parameter tuning, Kernal upgrade, OS patch based the information from ST03N potential workload updates.

- Otherwise , use the guided self service for performance tuning guidance, check the

Note 1634757 - Guided Self Service 'Performance Optimization'

Thanks

Jansi