cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporter & Customer field empty in solman 7.1 incident created by crmwebui directly issue

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are running SAP SM 7.1 SPS04. Incident Management (CRMWebui based) is setup. Everything works well (e.g. Reporter/Customer fields gets filled automatically) if incident is created from satellite system or from solution manager workcenter. However , If incident is directly created from CRMWebui screen i.e. Create>Incident .....fields 'Reporter' and 'Customer' are blank and not getting determined automatically.

Is this an issue or some other adjustment (other than mantaining sold-to-party in IB52>Goto>Partner or adding BP to contact relationship) which needs to be done.

Please share your thoughts o this if any !!!

Thanks & Regards,

Rupesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rupesh,

if you want to fill in Reporter automatically, you have to go to spro > define Partner Determination procedure in IT Servicemanagement, choose your Determination (e.g. ZMIN0001), choose Partner functions in ptocedure and then choose Reported by and fill "Access sequence" with AIC1 preceeding Document, Reporter, Current User.

This works

Best Regards,

Isabella

0 Kudos

Hi All,

To update on this i realized while creating an incident in CRMWebui screen directly.. if ibase field value is assigned then 'Customer' field gets determined automatically (based on ib52>Partner> sold-to-party). Thus, succeeded in auto 'Customer' field determination.

However, issue of not getting 'Reporter' is till there.

Thanks & Regards,

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am looking for a solution on how to make "Reported By" to be filled automatically...

Please let me know the solution you have applied.

For Message Processor, it is working fine.

Thanks in advance

Shahul

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

First of all you need to check what user you have maintained in the RFC. Secondly make your BP of the user in satellite system is created in SOLMAN system. I hope this will fix your issue.

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Thanks for the reply.

I am not creating incident from any satellite/managed systems.

I am directly entering CRM WebUI using link or SM_CRM..

And by right, the "Reported By" should be the person who logs in (for eg: my BP itself)...

Without a BP in SOLMAN, the person cant even login.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Regards

Shahul

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shahul,

Then you need to make your user creating the Incident have BP created in SOLMAN system with Contact Person , EMplyee and General role.

Thanks

Vikram