Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in reducing excise amount through j1ih

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP GURUS,

iam facing a issue while doing j1ih.

while creating excise invoice By mistake i updated more amount of excise duties to the registers.By using j1ih->other adjustemnts with respect to the material document i tried to reduce the excise amount once i click the gl/account display the accounts which i maintained for other ett is displaying  the g/l accounts which i maintained for mrdy is not displaying please help me regarding this issue.

the above process which i mentioned is the right way or is there any other process to reduce the excise amount which already posted please correct me if there is any mistake.

thanks,

rajesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

J1IH will pick the ETT as below

Additional excise - DIEX
Other Adj - MRDY

For an entry done via J1IH>Additional Excise you may create an opposing entry via

J1IH>Other Adjustment.

Regards,

Rajasree

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

J1IH will pick the ETT as below

Additional excise - DIEX
Other Adj - MRDY

For an entry done via J1IH>Additional Excise you may create an opposing entry via

J1IH>Other Adjustment.

Regards,

Rajasree

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

instead of mrdy while doing other adjustment ett other is trigerring,

while doing the j1ih>othertransactions>in the first screen document number field what is the document number i have to take.

Thanks

rajesh.

0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

In J1IH>Other Adjustment, the document number that you enter will be the EXNUM or the

vendor excsie Invoice number.

Once you post the entry, in table J_1IEXCHDR you can see the entry created with

ETT as MRDY and EXNUM as the number that you entered in the document number field.

Pls try one posting in your test or dev system and check the table entry for better understanding.

Regards,

Rajasree

0 Kudos

thaks a lot mr.ramesh

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use J1IH for other adjustments. Since this is other adjustment, it need to be posted against vendor excise invoice number. Post it and check if same resolves your issue.