Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM FUNCTIONAL DOCS

former_member184893
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts.,

I am a Functional MM consultant and  am starting on mySAP SRM  project and would appreciate if you could share the SAP SRM configuration guide with me.

I did some research on the Marketplace, but i am able to get only information on the Technical documentation rather than on the Functional Configuration material for mySAP SRM.

Much appreciated for your early responses.

Thanks

Nayeem,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayeem,

Go to service market place with below URL if you have got s user credetntials

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/srm-inst --> choose SRM release version from lefthand menu --> where you can see the release notes and configuration guides

Based on your implementation scenario you can cofigure the system with the help of config guides.

Regards,

Govardhan

former_member184893
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Govardhan,

Thanks for the link given

I had browsed thru www.Services.sap.com/ibc-srm earlier and that is the place i had information on the technical  installation,upgradation information on mySAP SRM.

I am looking for the SRM CookBooks and Configuration guides where in i would like to see the Menu paths for configuring, say the Product ID or Category ID, assigning of approving authority, workflow from one approver to another and thereon to configuring the vendor/product.

Thanks

Nayeem.

Answers (0)