Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record set up view in VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I Have created two accesses as below .

1) Sales org/ Distribution channel / Sold to party / PH1

2) Sales org/ Distribution channel / Sold to party / PH1 / PH2 .

When i am maintaining the condition record , access 1 looks fine as i can maintain multiple entries at once in the same screen.

but for access 2 , i have to maintain entries one by one for each sold to party . I can't make multiple entries for multiple sold to parties at once . 

Please help how can i achieve this as we have to maintain huge data for year ending for multiple sold to parties.

Regards,

Sandeep N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go t-code V/04 (change condition table), enter your condition table number, click on Technical view button, and mark your field Sold to as Footer field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kivanc,

Thanks for this info . I have one small concern for this . Please tell me by doing this , is there any negative impact (For e.g. on existing condition record etc.)as the same table is being used by other conditions as well .

Regards,

Sandeep N .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It won't have a functional effect, it just makes it easier for you to enter data.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I don't think so. But, Anyway you can do these changes in Dev and has to move to PROD via TR. So, you can test it in QAS to see if any impact.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Once a condition table is created, you can't change it. You have to delete this and create it again with same number. If you have already maintained some condition records in this they will be lost. If you will create new table with same fields then it may be not happen. Best practice is to change table in DEV server and see its impacts before transporting to PRD.

Thank$

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Here we suggested him to mark the field as Footer. If i am not wrong we can do this in V/04 but, the change will move to PRD via TR. I don't think so we need to delete the table.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

That is not true, you can change the header/footer fields of a condition table. You just can't add or delete additional fields to it.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you are right. I just checked this. Thanks for correcting me.

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sai

Thanks for explaining this. It was a new thing for me

Thank$

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is PH1 and PH2. It depends on how you have selected these fields. Are they footer or header in your table.

Check the table in V/04.

Regards, Sai Krishna.