cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table to track Serial Number changes made to Material?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a table or function module which will give me the most recent serial number status on a serial number and material number combinati

I used EQUI and JCSD table but the JCSD table is not updating correctly after resetting the deletion or INAC flags. Even after resetting the DLFL or INAC statuses, the JSCD table is having the DLFL as most recent status. So I dont know if I am using the correct table or doing something wrong. Please let me know if there are any other table or function module that I can use.

Thanks,

RB.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SaiKrishna,

I checked in those threads, where the SERXX table information is there. But as per my requirement I need to know the most recent status information that is displaying on the IQ03 serial number status.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

You will not get the latest status of Equipment or serial number in a single table

probably you have to fetch it from two values

Get the Status from JCDS with either Equipment number or serial number as Object number and get the status

In the JCDS you will get the latest status , if you want the description

and with this status you can goto TJ02T to fetch the description

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

Please check this FM in SE37 'BAPI_EQUI_GETSTATUS'. Hope it helps. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I am using JCDS table, but in that table once a deletion flag is set on a serial number and then if I reset the deletion flag, then that table is not reflecting that change. It is still showing the DLFL status on the table entries.