cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process order operation standard values

neil_peltier
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a question regarding hte process order operation standard values. In the resource we have things such as labor, machine, and setup which are tied to their respective activity types. The question is how can I make one of these (machine) be a fixed value no matter how many confirmations are done. The requirement is to have this as 1 hour for every process order no matter how many completions are done, when the order is ran it is always assumed as 1 hour of machine time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In resource master, there will be a activity formula. Create a formula as fixed value in T code OP78, and assign it in the resource master to the activity at which you want.

Regards,

neil_peltier
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vinodh,

Did you mean creating a parameter in OP7B then assigning this in OP19? Which then is assigned in the resource master. I am looking for some example of the formula for this to achieve this, what to consider or what to put in for just a standard 1 hour total no matter what was produced.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define a new formula parameter for work center as MACH_1.

IMG path as follows,

IMG-Production-Basic Data - Work Center - Capacity Planning - Work Center Formulas - Define Formula Parameter for work centers.

After that Define a new formula key for work center as MACH_1.

IMG path as follows,

IMG-Production-Basic Data - Work Center - Capacity Planning - Work Center Formulas - Define Formulas for work centers.

In that assign formula as MACH_1.

After that assign this formula parameter to SVK via t code - OP19. Use this SVK in Resource Master.

In your routing master or production version maintain the activity time as 1 hour.

I hope it will work.

Otherwise, If the (mentioned 1 hour) requirement is because of costing purpose, maintain the fixed cost or try with overhead cost like that. Consult with your costing person for more details.

Regards,