Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue is as follows

The client creates a service order and creates an invoice against the Order.

But in many instances the sales order status has not been updated to Completed even though the order has been completed i,e 5 orders and 5 invoiced.

I checked the status overview against the order and found :Not yet delivered" so that schedule line category CD ha been changed by removing the movement type and removing the checkbox item rel. for delivery.

The completion rule has been set to B and the proram SDVBUK00 has been executed but nothing seems to work since the order has been fully invoiced.

Is there any way the status can be changed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saurav,

In a Order related billing process (in other words no delivery), there would not be delivery status -

I checked the status overview against the order and found :Not yet delivered" 

Please check the Billing relevance of the item category, in VOV7.

Billing relevance should not be A.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saurav,

There are two important points:

1. Do you want "the desired changes" to reflect in your sales order, for which billing documents have already been created?

I think it would be different difficult, to do point1

2. In order to "correct" the mapping, for correct Status to reflect in the sales orders that shall be created in the future (after configuration changes are done).

This is possible.

Coming to SAP configuration, settings:

Your process is Without delivery.

Check SAP standard item category TAD (Service)

and schedule line category CD

Copy the settings in TAD, CD and related to TAD,CD i.e. copy control etc.

Added in blue colour.

Message was edited by: T W

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your item category - Here you have to uncheck Schedule line allowed. Basically, if you don't want delivery document to be created, then just cross check the configuration (Check credit memo request - G2n Item cat) settings.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sai,

I too like and follow the concept of - find a SAP standard "object" (e.g. document type, routine etc.) and then copy it and do the necessary changes, according to the specific business requirement in the objected that is a copy.

But in this issue / requirement, taking Credit process as reference is not correct.

This is a service related process, TAD, CD should be taken as reference.

Importantly - Your proposal is uncheck field "Schedule Line Allowed"

This is incorrect.

There should be schedule lines in the sales order.

Schedule lines would convey when the requested service can be rendered.

In VOV6, the schedule line category should have field "Item relevant for delivery".

Thus, there would be no delivery created.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

I agree with you. I should have referred TAD and CD.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.I do not think it is change of an existing document unless  we create / delete subsequent document.

Thanks

Dilip Sadh